Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Latest edition of my stories!

Newly updated stories

Brooklyn really needs some work. I'm quickly discovering my romance needs serious help. Oh, well. I wrote a really short piece today that is so strange I am never sharing it with anyone. I have no clue whatsoever where this incredibly weird idea popped in from, but my sister informed me when I said it was one of the oddest brainstorms I ever had that it wasn't a brainstorm, it was a brain assassin because reading it made her brain die. I didn't even write the whole thing, just a few of the lines. Anyway, if anyone asks me if I wrote them, I'm denying it at all costs. The most bizarre workings of my mind are not what I want to be known for. I think it might have been partially inspired by something I was already working on, and partially born out of my sister telling me she watches youtube videos of people partially under anesthesia. Trust me. You don't want to know. Of course, that was kind of the point of the whole thing- the characters not wanting to know, either. I also have a pic of Brooklyn- I didn't include it in any previous posts. I'd put up the one I have for Isaac, but that one sucks, and I really don't want anyone thinking that's how I picture him.

 Come to think of it, the most bizarre workings of my mind were probably best seen in some of the stuff I made up when I was really little, and logic played a much smaller role in my stories. There was a mummified corpse on public display, dinosaurs, and a person dressed as a doughnut, among other things. Of course, there's still not much logic in the living forever thing, but that I'm not getting rid of. I also have pictures of Tabby and Tanner, and an okay one for Alec.
Alec

Tabby

Tanner
I know I put some pieces in that one that don't really go much of anywhere- they're kind of setting up for future stories. Conan and Ryan in particular. I have big plans for them in the future- unfortunately, they aren't going to make it into this story. When I did Tabby's picture, I was kind of thinking that she was going to have a harder time moving forward than her brother. I didn't have the chance to show much of her personality, though. Maybe next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment